PUNCH Review

Hello my loves, sorry the disappearance. I had problems in my real life, the more I'm back and with incredible news for you guys * ...



Hello my loves, sorry the disappearance. I had problems in my real life, the more I'm back and with incredible news for you guys * --- *.

A review of today and about a new sponsorship, I admit that I loved a lot all the items and I'm sure all will love as well.

Good enough to chat and let the news;)












The piercing has a hd with all the colors of metal.
The facial piercing is included horns

PUNCH / Demoness {wear to unpack} (unpacked)
















The piercing has a hd with all the colors of metal.
And the pebble has all colors

PUNCH / Demoness / Hips {wear to unpack} (unpacked)










You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Flickr

Carlucci Fashion