#On my Style

hello loves I bring you a super modern and cool look, I'm loving it mostly my glasses and set with jacket. Enough talking an...




hello loves

I bring you a super modern and cool look, I'm loving it mostly my glasses and set with jacket.
Enough talking and go to look!



-Body-
Hair: little bones. Vanity Eros - DipDye&Fades
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hand L- Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1
Tattoo- .Inhale. Tau Tattoo TAXI- .Inhale.
Ear- (FEMALE)_[MANDALA]TAPER_EARS

-Clothing- 
All Lock: `M.BIRDIE / Tomcat look.A-1
Boots: _CandyDoll_ Arabella Boots Black (unpacked)

-Accessorie-
Hat: rabu. - leather fedora hat // unisex
Piercing septum: PUNCH / Clip-On Septum Gacha 
Piercing nose: PUNCH / Diamond Nose Ring 
TAXI - PUNCH
Cigarrete: [NikotiN] Classic Cigarette - Nextgen 
Sunglasses: #Foxy Summer Daze Sunnies  TAXI - #Foxy

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Flickr

Carlucci Fashion